We hope you love your lashes!
Taking excellent care of your eyelash extensions are crucial to the longevity of your extensions.
Basic Lash Care
- Do not get lashes wet for 24 hours
- Do not unnecessarily touch your lash extensions – each extra pull and tug encourages shedding
- Gently brush your lashes daily with a clean mascara wand
- Wash and rinse lashes with lash cleanser only
- Avoid sleeping on your face
- Remember to re-book your fills within 2-3 weeks
- Place dime sized amount of cleanser into your hand
- Wet Brush and swirl in Cleanser
- Using long downward motions, run brush through lashes on eye at a time
- Rinse your lashes with cool water
- Use a towel to pat dry – do not rub
- After lashes have dried, brush through with mascara wand
- Do not use mascara on your eyelash extensions
- Do not use makeup or eye creams containing oilg
- Switch to powder or liquid (water-based) eyeliners
Your natural lash cycle is sixty to ninety days. As each natural lash falls out there is another lash growing in it’s place. Wisp Lash Lounge recommends lash fills every 2-3 weeks to sustain maximum fullness of your eyelash extensions.