- Ensure that you have enough time set aside for your lash extension appointment. Full set appointments take between 2-3 hours and each fill appointment takes between 1-1.5 hours.
- All eye makeup must be removed before the start of each appointment. Wisp Lash Lounge provides extension safe makeup remover and lash bath for your convenience before your appointment.
- Please arrive about 5 minutes prior to your appointment so that you have ample time to remove your eye makeup and begin your appointment on time.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to your first appointment to allow time for Client Intake paperwork and eye makeup removal.
NO SHOW/CANCELLATION POLICIES
Your appointment is reserved especially for you…
- A $50 deposit is required to book any full set appointment at Wisp Lash Lounge.
- In the event that your appointment must be canceled, please contact the salon with at least 24 hours notice of your appointment time. Cancellations can be made by contacting us through email, text, social media, or voicemail mediums.
- If any appointment is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice from the scheduled appointment time Wisp Lash Lounge will NOT apply the appointment deposit to future appointments.
- If you do not cancel your appointment or do not show up for your appointment, 100% of the service appointment will be charged to the card on file
- Same day cancellation of a full set or fill is subject to a $20 cancellation fee. We are rarely able to fill last minute appointments, costing our lash artists valuable commission.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment, we cannot guarantee full satisfaction of your results. Clients arriving more than 15 minutes late to an appointment do so at the risk of being rescheduled.
- Note: If your appointment is cancelled through our online booking system, you should receive a cancellation confirmation email. If you do not receive this email your appointment has not be cancelled in the system and you will be charged. These policies are strictly enforced.
A credit card and deposit are required to hold your appointment and will be charged in the event of late cancellation or a no show. All payments must be made with a credit/debit card. Cash Gratuities are customary and very much appreciated by your lash artist.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Wisp’s minimum age of service is 14. Parental consent is need for anyone persons under the age of 18 and parents/guardians must remain with the underage client for the duration of the service.
- We kindly ask the cell phone are place in the silent or airplane mode to maintain the restful nature of our Lounge. Eyes are closed during all services and you will be able unable to use or answer phone calls. Please make plans accordingly.
Eyelash extensions are an investment of time, money, and care on our client and staff’s behalf. Wisp Lash Lounge will make every effort to satisfy a client’s lash wishes and troubleshoot after care dilemmas diligently. We are unable to offer refunds on any services we have already executed. If you are unhappy with a service please contact us within 24 hours. All retail product purchases are final sale.